Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I see you all empathize/because anything less would be uncivilized

So I've noticed that everyone else's blog has coolness and yet, for some unknown reason, mine is still lacking. It can't possibly be the color scheme, or the content, so I've decided its got to be the title. I mean, what's cool about candy? Other than being a confectionary, candy is not cool. And deep thoughts? That is so John Handy of the 80's and early 90's. I need something cool around here, and definitely am going to have to change the color of the blog. And maybe some pictures. . .well maybe the picture thing is going a bit too far. I think having a few hulk pictures here and there adds a certain je nois crouix to my blog (I've no idea what that means by the way) but I kind of like the "starter-I-don't-know-any-html-or-java-or-cscript-or-anything-cool-for-my-blog-look", which is ironically laughable because I am invincible in my knowledge of those things I just mentioned. Invincible. Really. I don't know, I think I like the "I'm-all-about-the-words-here-and-not-the-looks" thing I've got going a the moment, and besides, we all like split pea soup right? And what's better to remind us than our online collection of thoughts.

If you've not noticed, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and it's been on varied subjects. I'm not sure what's spurred on this sudden conquest of thought, actually yes I am sure, its the lack of jobs and the abundance of sleep. I've come to the conclusion that I am nothing short of genius. That's right, I said it, I'm a genius. Not just any run of the mill genius, but a conceited one as well. I mean if you were me, you'd be conceited too. I. . . am spelling conceited correctly. . .oh good good. As I was saying, the only reason that my genius doesn't shine through is because I work and I miss sleeping. That's right, I operate at 50% brain power on a regular basis. Why, I could have pondered the solutions to world hunger, disease, and bad hair days in half the time it takes the rest of the so called "intellects" to put their shoes on in the morning. And I'd still have time for tea and crumpets. But seriously, I have noticed that my sleep and work does kill my generally overactive mind. Sure I think of weird and absurd things, but in the long run. . .uh. . .wait a minute, I forgot my thought. Its already happening. Quickly, run, run and tell the. . .you know what, I've got to get some sleep. . .getting drowsy. . .what time is it again?

My mood?

Just as I was correcting Bernoulli's equation, the tiredness took over. . .

No comments: