Thursday, January 28, 2010

So do you want to know me? Sure ya do! So here's a Jung Myers-Briggs. I think it has changed with time, partially because I'm really starting to know me way better than I did when I was younger. I used to get ENFP. Now I'm at ESTJ. . .or ENTP. . .go figure.

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com





Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||| 43%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||| 46%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 60%
Your main type is 8
Your variant is sexual
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com



Now you know. =)

No comments: