Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Welcome to the real world/she said to me/condescendingly/take a seat/take your life/plot it out in black and white

I have a lot of hobbies. For instance, I'm learning to play the guitar. I also enjoy pina colodas, and getting trapped in the rain. . .but that's all beyond the point. One "hobby" of mine, perhaps the one I'm most consistent with is fantasy football. I like fantasy football. Its relatively fun, and actually doesn't take a ton of time to play. But what has this to do with anything?

Not much. If you like fantasy football, you should email me because, believe it or not, I'm trying to get a league going. If I get enough people its going to happen. Oh I mean that. I'll do it.

1 comment:

Javann said...

That's right. Jon Mayer. Sorry, I was learning how to play this. You know. . .for the shorties.