Done and done, my man...
What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Well I got a job in a
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I made no resolutions either year, but I did a good job of meeting my goals last year… haven’t set any for this year. I guess not ruining my life financially (or in some other way, but financially would be the easiest way to ruin it) in some way would be cool.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not too close. I know of a one or two people who did though
4. Did anyone close to you die?
An old family friend died early this week… but I guess that’s 2006.
5. What countries did you visit?
None. Haven’t been out of the country in ages.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
I don’t even remember what the crap I was doing in 2004. I don’t think it was that bad a year, though. 2005 was sort of like 2004 on steroids, except cooler. It was a good year.
7. What date(s) from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Yeah, I don’t really feel like going into it. The first and foremost is probably meeting Graham Coxon.
8. What were your biggest achievements of the year?
Job, moved… umm… met Graham. Navigated around
9. What was your biggest failure?
My biggest failure is that I’m a moron, and I know that now without any doubt. Complete and total moron.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I think it was early this year that I had like the worst week of my life. I got dumped at the start of the week, missed an expensive school exam because I felt horrible (like sick horrible), and then got the flu (that was why I felt horrible). Then I got over the flu and got it again. That couple of months probably really sucked, actually.
11. What were the best things you bought?
That sushi I recently had. Yes.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Umm… mine. Yes, mine. Absolutely.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I get appalled and depressed at the drop of a hat. Likely too many to count.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
”You know, lets go to the next question.” Good call, Javster.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
Isn’t this a freakin 2005 thing?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
(a) happier or sadder? Happier
(b) thinner or fatter? Exactly the same
(c) richer or poorer? Richer at the moment.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Traveling, field service
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Being a moron. Need to cut back.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent Christmas in a pup in
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
Well there’d be a better chance of that happening if love actually existed, which it doesn’t. So no. Obviously not.
23. How many one-night stands?
Oh, a ton.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Funny how those things can change. Wouldn’t say hate, though.
26. What was the best book you read?
I read of ton of school books last year… wouldn’t recommend any of them, really.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Of 2005… Sleater-Kinney, the Darkness.
28. What did you want and get?
Nearly everything. Hope I can keep it.
29. What did you want and not get?
Um… nearly everything. Just tell me when I’m getting too ambiguous for you.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Kung Fu Hustle. Best movie ever.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
It was the week I was moving so I was packing and being very busy. 21.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Nothing comes to mind.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
I have no concept of fashion…
34. What kept you sane?
I have no idea. Or maybe I’m so sane I just blew your mind.
35. Which celebrity figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
What? Politics is still around? Huh.
37. Who did you miss?
I was doing alright. Now days I miss my dog and a few of my friends who I don’t get to see as much as I’d like.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I’ve been meeting a lot of nice new people.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003?
”The only thing more humiliating than defeat is accepting it as your fate.” Yeah that’ll do.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Please don’t get so mad
I’m doing the best I can