Sunday, February 08, 2009

I remember when, I remember, I remember when/I lost my mind/There was something so pleasant about that place/even your emotions have an echo, in that much space/And when you're out there/yeah out there without a care/Yeah, I was out of touch/But it wasn't because I didn't know enough/it was because I knew too much/does that make me crazy?

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||| 38%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 62%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 70%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 70%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Histrionic |||||||||| 34%
Narcissistic |||||||||||||||| 66%
Avoidant |||||||||||||| 58%
Dependent |||||||||| 38%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 42%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Possibly. . .

No comments: