Monday, May 01, 2006

Again?!

That's right boys and girls. Javann's long and sordid love affair with insurance agents and SR-13's has struck again. I had another accident. Good news, bad news. Good news, it wasn't my fault. Bad news, it wasn't my fault. Its frustrating because I know I could've done a much better job destroying my own car, but fortunately, a good sized ford Expedition went medieval on my car. Am I hurt? I was going to say only my feelings, but after so many accidents, even those go numb.

How do I keep surviving these things? More importantly how do I keep getting into them? If I have some sort of special car-crash-survival-skill set that I don't know about, I'd gladly trade it for the special don't-crash-the-car-skill set that surely must exist. Its getting to the point that as soon as I touch a car, its going to experience a sharp increase in insurance premiums, and steeper dive in overall value.

I remember asking exactly who hates me so much that I've had six more accidents than the normal person. This at a time when I was trying so hard to not have an accident, at least before I turn 25. I drive for a living, and I almost log over six hundred miles a week in the FedEx truck alone, yet, I've not managed to learn how to safely navigate our fine highway system here in Alabama.

I am the master of disaster.

8 comments:

Kris Allyson said...

Yikes! How is it possible to have that many accidents?!? Good to hear you weren't hurt, though.

Javann said...

How indeed. That's the very question I want to have answered. I'll have to remember to detail each a little more clearly than I have here.

Itzjerm said...

ha ... was you invious of my list of wrecks... ha

the list continues...

sorry bro.. no fun indeed.

Jonathan said...

I've still never been in a wreck!

Except for that one time I backed into our CO's car in the parking lot of the KH right after service while everyone was standing in the parking lot watching it happen.

Itzjerm said...

good times... i'll never forget you jumping out of the car and saying...

don't worry i'm OK!

quick thinking....

Jonathan said...

Ah yeah. I'm still not sure how or why I thought to do that.

colt said...

Didn't know you messed around with any instruments. That's cool man. Can you post audio on this site? Wouldn't mind hearing some of your stuff.

Jonathan said...

Sorry for my late reply. Colt, you talking to me or Javann? Or Jerm? I reccomend Jerm's stuff.