Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sometimes I just want to go outside at night and scream Hello into the darkness. Just to see if anyone answers back.

My car's in the shop, so I'm sitting at home from work, after getting a ride home, with not much to do. The sad thing is that I could have sworn I'd have more to do at home today. Oh sure I could wash my laundry, do a little cleaning, work out, or even practice my skating moves (I'm getting good. . .well better than I was). But its 1021 and honestly, I don't feel like doing all that much right now. Which leaves me here. At this computer. Typing to people I either don't know or who probably only exist in my head. Oh and my mother, who reads my blog to see what's "new" with me. But there's rarely anything new. My life is nothing like Doogie Howser, where every few entries he had learned a new lesson in life that he could apply from now on. I've learned no new lessons at all. And I think that I'm okay with things that way. If I had to learn new life lessons everyday, it'd be a difficult life. Every thirty minutes, (well really twenty if you account for commercial) I'd be saying, "man, (insert name here) really got upset today. At first, I couldn't understand why, but now after (insert other name here) did the same thing to me, I felt the pain of (insert the first name here) ten times over. From now on, I'm never going to (insert thing) to (insert first name) because we're friends. And I think that's what being friends is all about."

Anyway, here's a link. Go ahead, it won't bite.

3 comments:

J.E. Edmond said...

Hey man, how've you been?

Unknown said...

ha i've not been on here in forever... we're getting old we're leaving the technology world and now in the external world...

J.E. Edmond said...

True that. I dont even have the internet at home anymore... pretty cool actually, but it can be a pain sometimes.

Took me a while to get used to the sunlight and air of the outside but after the initial shock it's not so bad.