Thursday, March 08, 2007

I've been sick the last few days. Its kind of sucked. Because I just got over another illness that made me feel terrible. I don't know about you, but I don't do the illness thing very well. I hate being sick. Of course, I'm sure there's not anyone out there who relishes the idea, but I really really hate being sick. I think I got the world beat on this one. I hate it so much, that when I'm sick, I literally hate myself for being sick. Okay, that's a bit extreme, and also a bit untrue, but it emphasizes how much I hate being sick. I think the thing I hate the most is the congestion. BEcause there's no polite way to relieve oneself of the congestion. I've tried numerous ways, and none of them worked. And you don't sniff, then you have the problem of feeling like there's snot running down your face. That certainly isn't polite. I don't think Ms. Manners was thinking of the general sick population when she was writing her list of etiquette do's and don'ts for the rest of us. Actually, that was a bit rude of her.

No comments: