Sunday, June 28, 2009

As you may or may not know, I dislike many many things. Its amazing how much I hate some things. But what's even more amazing is when I meet someone who's all cheer and happiness. I hate to admit it, but I've actually had someone who was all rosey colored glasses tell me that I actually scare her. I gave myself a mental high five. You know why? Because I keep it real. Life is bleak. Things aren't looking great for the human race, or for any other race for that matter. So if you're happy about everything, then guess what? Its like you're barely alive. Trophy fish. What scares me are people who truly are the personification of ignorance is bliss. People who don't know anything, and are happy not knowing anything. And when you try to teach them something, something that will actually make their life easier they say, "oh I don't do that well, so I don't even want to try." I have yet in my life to actually give up on anything. Am I saying that I'm some awesome dude who you should imitate? No. Because I'm definitely not that. But what I am is a man who doesn't understand people who don't want to learn, or go somewhere in life. I'm not trying to climb the corporate ladder, nor am I trying to "better" myself. I am merely a man who values the ability to learn. One day, my mind will be gone. I'm sure of this. In fact, one day, I'll be dead, and I'd like to go out knowing that I have yet to let anything in life beat me.

That's such a random rant.
-J

No comments: