Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Maybe I'm just a little crazy, maybe I just don't understand, if you're a woman and I'm a man, why aren't we meant to be?

So here I am. I'm off from work for the next week. I'm doing some general cleaning. And I'm getting ready to go tackle a huge issue. At least a huge issue for me. That of course is applying for tuition reimbursement. I gotta be honest, going back to college sends a tingle down my spine. I have dreams about going back to school and then slacking off, not going to class, or waking up late. Just last night, I had a dream where I didn't even go to class for half a semester. Why am I having these dreams? Well, mainly because that's what happened near the end of my first attempt at college. Its hard to explain, and even harder for me to understand, but I just completely lost motivation.

But here I am. Again. Going back. And I gotta be honest with you, I'm not really feeling the glow of a fresh and happy student. But that having been said, I know some of that is just my mind playing tricks on me. Because at the end of the day, I'm just a little insecure about the only thing that's ever beat me in life. And I hope to, in a year and a half or so, be able to say that I've cleared that hurdle. Actually, I don't hope to do it. Unless I die or suffer some kind of damage to my mind, I intend to be able say it. Ah, there's the old cocky Javann we know and love.

No comments: