Friday, December 17, 2004

She said I'll throw myself away/they're just photos after all

Taking advantage of free time. Its a fun thing. Anyway, this is what it is, and that is what it was, so don't take time to outthink me. Such is the essence of Javann.

I've been working on my accents, and I've been using it to mingle with people I don't know. I don't know why, but its fun to have people believe that I'm from Liverpool and that I'm here studying psychology. Or that I'm from a farm in Middle Tennessee and I grew up working the land. Fun stuff. I've not tried Scottish yet, but I'm sure it'll happen soon. I need to pick up a German accent and a better Northern accent, like Canadian, and Bostonian. The ultimate test of my skills will be when someone I meet is actually from the place I'm saying I'm from. Will I be able to muddle and confuse them enough that they realize that I didn't grow up in Liverpool? Or in middle Tennessee. Who says life isn't interesting?

No comments: