Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Ah deary me. What day is it again? If not for the large orange letters at the top of the page there, I'd forget what my name is. Howdy ladies and gents, who no doubt have stopped checking these hallowed chronicles for pieces of Javann's thoughts, this weekend was without a doubt, hectic. What happened? Well to quote a song,

Your best friend Harry has a brother Larry
In five days from now he's gonna marry
He's hopin you can make it there if you can
Cause in the ceremony you'll be the best man

Yeah, that's right, I was best man in a wedding. It wasn't Harry or Larry, it was actually Danny. Yep, Danny got married. Shocking indeed. But not something we didn't see coming from a mile off. Here's the really weird part: the reception was where I work at. SO I had to attend after setting up for it the day before. Yeah, fun. We did get our dance on (obviously) but most of my co-workers saw me breaking it down (as I am known to do) and they all tease me about it now. Not to mention the front desk clerk who has a weird obsession with me, who keeps begging me for pictures. Sigh. I hope Jamaica has awesome weather, cause things here suck. But anyway, congrats, Dashley, thanks for giving us something to talk about for years to come. Or at least till next weekend.

My mood?

Hulk Bust A Move!!

No comments: