Wednesday, November 17, 2004

We danced until the night disappeared/the morning suddenly reappeared

Welcome to Javann's weird sleeping habits. Its 1:30 A.M. and I just woke up. I went to sleep yesterday evening at 5:00 P.M. Not on purpose. Well, yes maybe on purpose. Apparently Wednesday is the day that I sleep uncontrollably. I really have no idea what causes me to sleep in such a pattern. . .anyway. . .

So I'm sure you're thinking to yourself, isn't this deep thoughts? No doubt you're looking for some thought which will motivate you to enjoy the rest of your day? Too bad.

No I kid I kid. Wait, did I just do another paragraph? Hmmm. . .I remember saying that I'd not start doing that. Oh well. In all honesty, I do have a thought, one that hit the me other night. You see, my sister gave me this quote book, which incidentally is smaller than my hand (which isn't saying much, since my hand is actually about nine inches from my middle finger to my wrist). But anyway, the book is full of excerpts from love letters written by famous poets and authors. What strikes me as ironic is how many of them say pretty much the same. They all fall in the vein of "I'm in love with you. My love is stronger than all other loves and feelings I've ever known. This will hold true for an indefinitely long period of time." This made me wonder, do all people have the same general feeling when it comes to emotions? When you get angry, or fall in love, do you feel the exact same as the next guy? Are emotions generic? Because if they are, it really cheapens the entire ordeal. There's more to the thought, but I've decided to stop talking here, just in case, someone reads this and is frightened by the fact that what I'm thinking actually is a thought. Or something. Anyway, here's the mp3:

Just Like Money - Kent

My mood?

No comments: