Friday, April 01, 2005

Hey I wanna post too. Here's my question: what's up with Toaster Stroodles? I dunno if that's how you spell the name but if you sound it out you should know what I'm talking about. But seriously, they market the things by telling you that you put the icing on yourself and they say it like it's a good thing. If I can choose between putting icing on myself and not putting icing on myself, I'll go with not. Plus you more or less have to toast a Toaster Stroodle (note the name), whereas toasting a poptart is indeed optional. I'm in a hurry and I need a quick breakfast. Boom. Poptarts win. Honestly though I don't really ever eat either brand.

3 comments:

Javann said...

I dislike toaster struedels because they come frozen and don't taste fresh. Chemical preservatives rule over freezer burn anyday. Give me a cancerous death as long as it comes with fresh tasting fruit filling. Hmmm. . .carcinogenic. . .

Anonymous said...

fascinating.

also, I really like the new look.

Javann said...

Neither have I ever heard anyone actually say, Give me a cancerous death either. That whole comment was definitely one of attrition. Or something.