Thursday, October 14, 2004

I can't breathe. That's right ladies and gents, Javann's sick. And not mental sick, oh no, Javann is straight up sick. I mean coughing, sneezing, sniffing, itchy watery eyes, and congested nostrils sick. Every year about this time, something happens to me. I start falling apart at the seams, my voice leaves me and then boom! I can't breathe for days on end. Its already day seven and I'm ready for this to be over already. Can't do much about it, the doctor says its a sinus infection (every year) and I say hahahahahahaha. . .I'll just go home now. I can't wait to breathe normally through my nose without the accompanying sniffles required to clear enough space for air to pass through. Eeeww... I just read that last sentence. Enough of my whining. I'm going to find some tea.

No comments: