Tuesday, October 05, 2004

If we run, we can see the light/if we stop we'll go quietly into the night/if we face, no doubt we will join the fight/and if it doesn't matter, then we'll set this right

So, this'll be all kinds of short. But! Here's what you need to know about the world of Javann. I'm off work this week! Yay! Video games and junk food all around. But really I'm using the time to study and prepare. Well, some of the time. A good deal really is being dedicated to junk food and video games. Don't worry, I'm getting a few wholesome meals in, with plenty of leafy green vegetables so there's nothing to be overly concerned about. This weekend I get to work the homecoming parade of a local college. Which means I stand in the street and make sure no traffic gets in the parade. Its not a difficult job, but its definitely going to be a fun one, because I intend to do it in plain clothes, and not my uniform. I kid I kid.

Have you noticed all the attempts to get people to vote this year? I can barely remember the last two elections and I can't help but think that this is the largest campaign I've seen to encourage voting. . .is that just me thinking that? If you don't live stateside, its pretty annoying, even the infamous Triumph the Insult Comic Dog as got in on the action. You'd think they'd try to keep him away from the entire process, since he's the one that managed to insult an entire province of Canada in under ten minutes. Amazing. Anyway, I've got some junk food and video games to ingest.

No comments: