Thursday, January 06, 2005

Ah Friday. And you know what? I'm tapped out on ideas. That's right. The grand Javann has tapped out. Sad it is. Very sad. So I figured I'd bring the personality tests back around. Why not, its been a while since a took one. And last time I was an eight.


Main Type
Overall Self
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test


Scale (|||||||%) results:
Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 46%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||| 57%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 49%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 65%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||| 71%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 47%
Your main type is 8
Your variant is sexual
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test



And apparently I'm an eight again. So I've not changed. Yay. A natural born leader. Great. But on a plus note I'm pretty even across the board on all the types. Last time I had a high calmness and a high anxiety. Now I'm just aggressive. Anyway, that's that, so lets leave it at that.

No comments: