Thursday, January 06, 2005

Wow. My blogging update page took a small bit of forever in trying to load. Okay, so here's the deal. I don't have a lot of time. So the thoughts won't be deep, in fact they will be shallow, and the candies will be cheap, like that really nasty candy you get from the dollar store, well its not nasty, but its got this aftertaste that complete detracts from the overall quality and flavor of the candy. That's what we're talking about here. So my plan is to do something I've seen Jerm do over the years, and that's take something I've seen and then leave it for discussion. Of course, Jerm being the Disneyworld to my drug store, it works a lot better for him.

So here's the topic for discussion: The Nokia Medallion

I personally think that this is a good idea, and I would totally buy and rock one, but I'm sure there are more sensible people out there who would undoubtedly disagree with me and tell me they have a picture frame and a polaroid that would do the same thing, only cheaper. But this is like a locket, only its 300 bucks and I think, personally, that this is awesomeness in the tenth degree. The possibilities are uniquely endless (whoa I sound like Nokia) and I'd like to see more stuff like this, only in a more affordable price set and range. Anyway, spit intelligence.

No comments: