Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wanna know me? Read below.

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Here's where it gets weird. I'm not a natural leader anymore. I'm now a helpful person. Apparently, my helpfulness has won out at last. I think it was just a question or two I didn't answer correctly. Human error. It makes you helpful.



Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 43%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||| 43%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||| 36%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Your main type is 2
Your variant is sexual
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


And if you want to know more about the ENFP type, well here ya go:

Portrait of the ENFP
ENFP: The Visionary

So there you go. You know me now. Right?

No comments: