Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Just a good ol boy/doing the best he knows how/which always just a little bit more than the law will allow

Man, I'm tired. And the sad part about all of that is uh. . .well its uh. . .hmmm. . .there's nothing really all that sad about being tired. Sorry for the lack of the Monday post, but I really didn't get any sleep Monday night, I can't remember what my excuse is/was but I do remember I had one, and it was good.

Ever notice how some people have catch phrases? Not like actors or characters from sitcoms but real life regular people. For instance, I know someone who says really a lot. I mean a lot. Also, someone who says in here a lot. Of course, I believe the acceptable term for this would be word whiskers, which are words or phrases we use to fill in the gaps while our minds scramble for the next utterance. I think mine is well, and actually. I say actually a lot, in fact, if you spend enough time talking to me, you'll probably get sick of hearing actually. Sometimes that translates over to my writing, especially when I'm going off the top of my head, and I don't bother to grammar check it. Though, actually, I never really bother to grammar check or spell check anything I write. Kind of a. . .pride thing, maybe? Anyway, I've rambled enough, so here's the song of the day.

According to my father, and he is the expert on old songs =), this was a song written by the lead singer to his girlfriend, asking her to be his wife. You've heard this song on a few commercials if you live here in the states. So here it is:
Strawberry Letter - Brothers Johnson

My mood?

Actually. . .

No comments: