Monday, June 21, 2004

Well, its Monday once again. So here's the deal. I'm getting ready to go leave to go out in service, so I really don't have the time to talk. Yep. That's where I'm headed. The best thing about all of this is that you don't have to listen to a rant, or I guess you don't have to read one. But I can say, I'm feeling better than I have in recent times, and thanks in part to work, I'm not as sore as I was the other day. That was from the football playing.

Anyway, the song of the day is one that some of you have heard, expecially if you've ever played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. I've played it, and trust me, this song makes the song. Its by Powerman 5000, who by the way is Rob Zombie's brother. Unlike Rob Zombie, however, you don't have to worry about not so sublmiinal messages hidden in the song. Its a good lets go club seal pup hunters song. Anyway here it is:
When World's Collide - Powerman 5000

My mood?

No time!

No comments: