Friday, September 26, 2003

My early morning thoughts aren't much different from my late night thoughts. I do know that I'll not be eating Taco Bell late, ever again, no matter how hungry I am, and no matter how pathetically cheap that food is, it'll make you sick. Just remember that. I've had enough of it to know better I guess, but that new spicy chicken burrito was so tempting. Oh well, I guess that's the price I pay for being an idiot. Sing the blues with me, I'll be on my way again. Well, I'm off to do something other than blog. OH! Today is the day that the greatest video EVAR will be completed. The forecast calls for the coolest video that mankind has ever seen, no, the coolest video that the universe has ever known. Yeah, that's a tall order, but well, I'm 6'7. I think I can fill it. Get your dancing shoes ladies, its going to be worth it.

No comments: