Sunday, September 28, 2003

Well, today's Sunday, the beginning of a new week, but unfortunately, to many people, myself included, its really a pretty pathetic end to a weekend of great fun. A weekend so fun I can barely keep my eyes open at the moment. I'm so tired I can't even think straight, but I do know that I've not been myself for a while. I think, as usual, school has drained everything even remotely Javann and left this cold dark shell of my former self. Of course, if this is true, the sad thing is that I realize this, and yet, I've not done much to improve the situation. Of course, I started this blog, but really, what good does it do? I'm just basically yelling into a cave to enjoy the sound of my own thoughts, and maybe to get a few reflections of mine to make sense. Not much makes sense nowadays, in fact, there's nothing that makes sense nowadays. Of course, there's the old standbys, the we have to keep doing this because that's the way the world is. And then there's the even better, things aren't going to get better, but you'll get used to it so it always feels this bad and not worse. Okay, I made that up. But that's the way it seems to be. At least to me. I think I need to take a nap, this is getting cynical. Anyway, I'll leave on a happy thought, let me find something happy to leave on. If this doesn't make you chuckle, you're ice cold. Which by the way is cooler than cool.

No comments: