Friday, February 25, 2005

Better late than never right? I guess so. Anyway, sorry all my early morning blog checkers that I didn't get a blog up earlier but well, I was tired and I did get my room clean. Oh its spotless. I'd eat off the floor if it weren't hardwood. Oh and unsanitary.

So want to know about your favorite green blogger? No? Well, that's what I'm doing today. Sorry. Just for the fun of it, pick your favorite question and answer it in the comments.

You are named: Javann Lamar Jones
You live in: Huntsville, AL

Do you have siblings? Yes I do.

When were you born? July 7th, 1982

When would you rather have been born? February 29th. It'd have been awesome to have been a leap year kid. Well, I was born during a leap year. Just about five or six months too late.

What are you listening to right now? I Am Trying To Break Your Heart - Wilco. Its just so darn catchy. . .

Finish this sentence. In my mp3 player I must have: Incubus, Joy Electric, the Temptations, the O'Jays, the Eels, John Coltrane, Napolean Dynamite soundtrack, the Dandy Warhols, James Brown, the Sea And Cake, the Gloria Record, Starflyer, War, Postal Service, Death Cab For Cutie and Prodigy's greatest hits

Worse purchase you've ever made was: I've made lots of dumb purchases before, but truth be told, the most recent one was a subscription to Budget Living Magazine. You see it was one of those, do these three things, and we'll give you this. In this case it was a Steve McNair jersey. Yes an authentic Steve McNair jersey. I'd be so cool with that right? So I had to have it. But after I bought the subscription, applied for two credit cards (my credit rating has now plummeted through the floor)guess what? They had more deals, and these were the breaker deals. You know where you seriously had to make committments. All that for a jersey? I think not.

Dumbest thing you've ever done: The list is great, but as long as I learned from them, its not dumb right? Just nod yes, and keep reading.

Coolest scar: Definitely the one on my right arm from my 15th year. Its six inches long and looks totally painful. I've made up more stories about how I got that. Knife fight, bullet grazing my arm, failed frat branding, all kinds of stuff. Its also one of the few that bears being displayed without trouble.

Favorite word: Actually. I say it a lot, uh. . .actually.

Word or phrase which describes you: Overly and unnecessarily complicated.

Song which best describes you: Can't think of one. Because I'm just that complicated. . .

Well, being me, I'm ending that there. I think that's decent introspective. Or not.

No comments: