Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Tell the woman be easy Naah squeeze the Charmin

If your life were a T.V. show, would be a good one? Chances are like most people's lives, it'd be a good drama. My life, I think, might make a decent sketch comedy show. I've been trying to think of things that have happened to me that could make a funny sketch or two, and I'm sure I can think of a few. Then again, most things that I find funny, I'm sure most other people wouldn't. Maybe that's why I don't sit around watching sitcoms, because most of what people find funny, I don't. Its really weird, it used to be different when I was younger. When I was younger, I thought that most of the sitcoms I used to watch (Cosby Show, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Different World) were funny. Not only did I think they were funny, I used to want to watch them. Nowadays, I don't find many sitcoms funny at all. I think its because they really aren't. That's why people are flocking to watch reality shows. Its a funny that just can't be scripted, or maybe I should say a funny that no one is trying to script.

But I could see portions of my life in a sketch comedy. It'd be an edgy sketch comedy, because yes, my life is edgy and raw. That's the running theme with me actually, raw, gritty, edgy, blah blah blah. You'd think I'd have said that enough to have never said it again.

Either way, what would your life be? Maybe a musical. . .

No comments: