Tuesday, February 15, 2005

So I've been purchasing belt buckles lately. And then it hit me. I don't know how to wear a belt buckle. I mean not just the mechanics, which by the way, I also need help with, but what does one wear a belt buckle with? I mean other than a belt? Jeans and T-shirt? Cowboy hat and boots? I didn't really think of that before I bought the belt. You should see it though, its pretty sweet. I think I'll play around with ways to wear it. . .and. . .


I can't believe I just typed that. Anyway, there's nothing new to be said on the weight front, other than my clothes are fitting me like they did when I first bought them. I'm kinda enjoying that. One suit coat in particular feels quite good, and my pants are getting quite slack. And actually becoming (GASP) slacks. But enough about that.

My mind is wandering nicely. I should go take advantage of that.

No comments: