Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Oh, what's this? A little bit of lightening, huh? A little bit of thunder? Do you know want a little bit of thunder, do ya? Do you know Mr. Thunder? Is he your friend?

So yesterday I went in for a physical. When I got up on the doctor's office scale I was feeling a little apprehensive. Because I was terrified that I was going to be huge. I hadn't ran in five or six days. I ate out Sunday. It had cheese on it. Besides on the scale at home I was just barely behind 280 and I had a little less than a week left to go. Every excuse I could think of poured into my head. Then I saw my weight. I literally lifted my hands into the air and said, "Yes!" The nurse stared at me like I'd lost my mind. My weight was 260.

Holy crap. I did it. . .in less than a month. The month of February no less. Wow. So. Now what? Mad rush to the buffet right? Nope. That was the old overindulgent Javann. This Javann kinda likes himself at this weight. And he wouldn't mind losing a bit more. Mind over body indeed.





Your Brain is 86.67% Female, 13.33% Male



You have the brain of a girly girl

Which isn't a bad thing at all

You're emphatetic, caring, and in tune with emotions.

You're a good friend and give great advice.




Yeah, I know. Really embarassing. But not really shocking.

No comments: