Friday, February 04, 2005

I'm actually kinda full for the first time in a long time. Thank you protein shake! Thank you for your protein goodness! And for being 12 oz. of compliment to my tabasco soaked breaded flounder. There's nothing better than that. My lips are burning, but in a good way.

So I've been thinking. "About what?" Well, I've been thinking about starting another blog. Don't worry, I'll keep this blog, but I was thinking about branching off into a bit of blogging darkness if you will. The incredible visibility of this blog, i.e. people I know reading it, really keeps me from expressing some of my darker harsher and less refined thoughts. Maybe call it the black page. And it'd be all dreary thoughts, anger and dislike and what not. Believe it or not, that's what this lovely green page started out as really. A lot of hatred and dislike. For instance, this excerpt from my time in court for my first speeding ticket:

The judge said my name wrong. And I had thoughts of how long you would live if you attacked the judge. You know, before the state troopers restrained you or gunned you down. That was my random thought of the day.

Or:

Today seems to be the day everyone calls Halloween. That means that everyone dresses as if they're Satan worshippers, and then they run around knocking on doors at night. And I guess everyone is okay with that. My biggest gripe with this holiday (other than the incredible pagan roots) is just that. Why would I want someone knocking at my door at night, and then threatening me for candy? Why would I buy candy to give to a bunch of overweight little brats that are driving through the neighborhood with their doting parents? The only reason I can think of is that they might end up with cavities, or even better, have early heartattacks. And so many wonder why America's youth are overweight. There's a whole day where they can get candy just for being dressed up. I'm sure the perfect costume for a lot of the kids is the Stay-Puft Man.

And:

And as I've learned from my time in traffic court, tickets are far more than 15 dollars. Yet this hasn't seemed to stem my desire to speed. I'm not even really going anywhere, it could just be a trip to the local Burger King for some overly fatty sustenance, and I'll still speed like I'm a crack fiend trying to hurry over to the dealer to get my hit.

Also:

Which, by the way, was okay. A lot of, you guessed it, heavy lifting!! There's nothing more fun than lifting heavy objects and moving them elsewhere. AND!!! I dropped a table on my toe!! YAY!! Hard wood at a good velocity impacted with a body part!! YAY!!! YAY!!! There could be nothing better than damaging my foot!! NOTHING!! I'm so excited for my foot. I didn't break it, I think. Too bad. And then I kept doing heavy lifting!! Isn't that incredible?!

And who could forget:

And the government took a seventh of my check. A seventh!! I don't even like this government, but they take a freaking seventh outta my check?! What the heck do you do with a freaking seventh of my check?!? Make war? Fund all the crap that I don't even condone?!?! Pay the freaking cops that always ALWAYS harrass me, that look at me like a threat just because of the color of my skin. Next time a cop pulls me over, I'm going to slap his aviator shades off his face, and get my money's worth kicking his hide. I sponsor racial profiling, so I might as well fit the profile. I just really really really REALLY hate that I have to kick out that kinda money to be harrassed, to some people who personally, I wouldn't mind seeing starving in the street. I honestly swear that there is nothing to be said to me that would even remotely change my mind.

So as you can see, I tend to get really edgy. But then again, I guess I can be edgy on my own time. So I'll just use my paper journal for those moments. Evolution of the site. Its a beautiful thing. The real question is, who really read any of this stuff?

No comments: