Sunday, January 04, 2004

Hey hey its Sunday. . .well well its sunday. Yep, its sunday and the weekend is drawing to its end as the week approaches. I guess its time to start that same old grind again. Yep yep. So what's the haps? Saturday was fun, went to play football and then bowling, with some sleeping and showering mixed in. And a funky good time was had by all. As far as thoughts go, well, my only thoughts are that my friends are getting older. How do I know this? The majority of them are getting married, or dating, and well, then there's me. There's nothing in the works for me, because I'm just that cool. Or I'm a loser. Either one. But not to worry, its actually kinda fun to see who's next. If I were a gambling man, and i'm not, I'd be passing out odds on each person, there'd be a ton of money to be made. I kid I kid. Anyway, I gotta go get ready for the meeting at some point today, so I'll make it this point. Don't worry I'll be back with a more. . .cohesive thought soon enough.

No comments: