Friday, January 09, 2004

Like sands through the hourglass, so go. . .wait, that's from a soap opera isn't it? I'll stop quoting it now, there'll be no intrigue or immorality on this site. Well maybe some intrigue, and definitely some plot twists, but no immorality. Man, the week flew by, its like Wednesday and Thursday didn't happen. Lets pretend it didn't and stay in the present. I've decided the past is nothing but a bad idea for everyone involved. The past is nothing but a bad idea for everyone involved. See, me repeating the past resulted in stupidity. That alone proves my point. Actually I've not given this enough thought, but in reality the past is nothing but the present gone by. Have you noticed that all I'm doing is stating facts and making it seem that it proves my point? The reason for this sparse exercise in reason is because I'm tired. Very. I'm trying to get in "sync" for school, since I have eight o'clock classes, but truthfully, I'm failing miserably at it. Getting up at eight is too much for me, but that's what I get for registering late. I suppose I should learn a lesson from this, but well, lessons are a lot like fried chicken. Everyone wants it, but no one wants to pay for it. See what I mean about that tired thing? I'm definitely losing my mind, or perhaps I lost it some time ago and this is just the residual side effects. Yeah, that's what's going on. At any rate, perhaps I'll come back when I'm a little more coherent.

No comments: