Friday, July 30, 2004

She said no/I said oh/so/we eventually had to go/just so you can know/that nothing is more exciting than what you know

Notice the start of my blogs being draped in italics and rhyming. Nice for everyone involved. Well today is Friday, obla di, obla da, life goes on ohhhh that's how life goes on. . .which means I'm tired. Very very tired. There's nothing more important than a well rested tiger. Because a well rested tiger is a calm and patient tiger. Who will not take no for an answer. Okay now I'm babbling. Either way, its Friday, I'm tired, and this begins my work week (though its only three days long) Oh well, I guess that's to be expected. So, what's new? Nothing for me, though I have an interesting theory. It was definitely interesting. But I'll not disclose here, not until its at least a law. Anyway, this is boring for both parties, so I'm gone. Enjoy the mp3. The real question is: what is the mp3?

Its a real good weekend song. Enjoy. The Hives - Die All Right

My mood?

"Am I cool now?" No, Aaron, no you're not. =)

No comments: