Tuesday, September 28, 2004

It was a positive environment/with negative feelings/the most eccentric requirements/but I was more than willing

Sorry about Monday not being a day that I posted. I really didn't have the time or the energy. But I'll do what I can to make up for it. I'll start by washing the car of everyone, and then cleaning your house. After that I'll spend an hour or so doing whatever else you have that needs to be done. I think that should more than compensate for my abscense.

The other night I cut the sleeves off of one of my T-shirts and stood in the mirror, and realized that I will never see my right arm the way it was meant to be. I can't even remember what my arm looked like before I got the scar on it. The scar of course from the whole going through a plate glass window thing. Not that I'm a vain person, but I always wonder what other people think when they see this large fibrous scar on my arm. The story behind it is somewhat funny, but I think I'm going to change it up and start telling people I got into a knife fight with a former friend. Or maybe I had a nurse who didn't know where to put the IV after a car accident. My mind races with thoughts on the matter. Either way, its here for life so I might as well get used to it. My last thought before I leave you is, D.A. if you read this, you rock. Not just the normal kind of rock, oh no, you rock with a mighty fervor. And Alex, well, what couldn't be said about you that wouldn't be true?

My mood?

Definitely hulk-y. . .

No comments: