Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Man. . .what day is it? Feels like forever has gone by. So here's a quick update. I have a virus. Well, not me, but my computer and as I struggle to send this virus to the depths of deletion hades, I don't want to share it with you through any of my files, since they too might be infected. The most annoying part is that my virus scanner won't detect, but the firewall's been catching its attempts to communicate with the internet and its been permanently blocked. Things have all been going well other than that. Don't worry, the incredible site of Deep Thoughts shall rise up and overcome this adversity. Have a great day. Oh and Jon, just for the record, you'd not be a friend if you didn't disappoint me every now and then. Because if you didn't disappoint me, that would mean that I wouldn't care, and if I didn't care, then I'd not be your friend. So feel free to disappoint me.

No comments: