Friday, September 10, 2004

You think the way/you lives okay/you think posing/will save your day

So, I did the same thing as Jeremy, which was take the test thinking solely of how I act in a relationship, and low and behold. . .not much changes for me. I was an 8, and well, I still am. Here's the results of "Javann's personality in a relationship".

Main Type
Overall Self
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test


Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 41%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 77%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 50%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Type 5 Detachment |||| 17%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||||| 85%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 69%
Your main type is 8
Your variant is sexual
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test


My mood?

Who'd have guessed I was so born to lead?

No comments: