Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Those evil natured robots/they're programmed to destroy us/she's gotta be strong to fight them/so she's taking lots of vitamins

In my quest to make the perfect synth pop song, lyrics and all, I've turned to listening to other artists who I feel have done a good job of perfecting the art themselves. That was partially my motivation for buying Prince's new album, Musicology. Now that I have it, I've been listening to it pretty much non-stop. Prince's weird past nonwithstanding, his new album is quite good. His lyrics are catchy and meaningful, his music deep and rich. His subject matter is actually better than he is previously known for, by which I mean, you won't blush upon hearing his album. Good clean fun for the whole. Rush out and buy it. . .or don't

That's pretty much all the Javester's got for you, as usual, I'm suffering from lack of sleep, but, not to worry, chances of there being a really cool deep thought later are greater than they were a few minutes ago.
Yoshima Battles the Pink Robots - The Flaming Lips

My mood?

Completely random.

No comments: