Friday, February 06, 2004

Man its early. Unless you have a regular job at 6 or so, in which case it's actually pretty late for you. This morning has been relegated to the ultimate waste of time, and that of course is studying for an exam. Which class do I have an exam in? Take a pick. True to form, all of my classes have their first exams on the same day. If I weren't such a reasonable man, I'd swear the teachers and professors (yes there is a difference) group together and plot against the unsuspecting students, hoping to overload them with work so as to force them out of the institution they revere so much. On the plus side, I found that if you add some lemon juice to pink lemonade flavored Kool-Aid, it actually tastes like lemonade. Of course, technically, that's because it basically is, (water, sugar, lemon juice) with Kool-Aid added for extra flavor. I've been having the weirdest dreams lately, where people I know are there, and they'll be very happy, and we all sit around partying and enjoying life and then suddenly, they attack and kill me. I don't know why, but that's the point at which I wake up. I think I feel guilty about something I've said or done to them. For instance, the other night I said something pretty mean to a friend at Applebee's and I felt pretty bad about it when I got home. SO I went to sleep. That friend was in my dreams, and I tried to apologize to him, and he seemed to accept the apology till later when we were driving somewhere. That's when he pulled the gun out of his glove compartment and shot me in my leg, and then aimed at my eye, asking me if I could see the bullet waiting, etc. This of course, didn't elicit a good response from me, and after the gun jammed, I dove out of the car. Which by the way was pretty painful. That's yet another thing that amazes me about the brain, and its ability to simulate things that its never experienced. Anyway, to make a long story short, he hunted me down with a pitchfork, I tried to get help from another friend, and he turned on me to and they both killed me with a pitchfork, after which I woke up. Needless to say this completely ruined a good night's sleep and I felt even worse about what I'd said. Does this dream make sense? I hope not. If you're that friend that I said something bad about and you're thinking about how much sense this dream makes, you should tell me so I can avoid you. Anyway, I gotta head to class, so feel free to leave your own weird and/or homicidal friend dreams.

My mood?

Just Realized There's Moving Rocks In My Way. . .

No comments: