Monday, February 16, 2004

Well, here it is Monday yet again. And I can definitely say this was one disappointingly easy weekend. Nothing too incredible happened, and I got way too much sleep. If weekend's continue in this vein, I'll probably die from complacency. I even watched an irregular amount of television, which of course killed the majority of my brain cells and deep thoughts. Not to worry, my mind is still reasonably interesting, in fact, I dare say just being me would be interesting. I'm not being conceited, because I think being anyone other than yourself and being privy to their deep thoughts would be extremely intriguing for anyone. What if you could know what people were thinking? I personally wouldn't want to, seeing how knowing what people are thinking would be distracting and distrubing. But if I could know what one person was thinking all the time, that'd definitely be a different experience. I can live with what goes in my head, (to some extent, its actually really weird) but living with thousands of foreign thoughts in my head would be difficult. Though really I think that there'd be a way to process that much information considering most of us do that everyday. Maybe it'd wear away at the mind for only so long and then you'd not have worry about it anymore, because you'd be used to it? Speaking of which, I wonder if any of us have recurring thoughts, like dreams. Things that you think all the time, over and over again. . .and if so what would trigger those thoughts? I leave you with the words to the song that's in my head, that's been in there since that weird dream last night. More on that Tuesday I suppose.
hello
I've waited here for you
everlong
tonight I throw myself into
and out of the red
out of her head she sang

come down
and waste away with me
down with me
slow how
you wanted it to be
I'm over my head
out of her head she sang

and I wonder
when I sing along with you
if everything could ever feel this real forever
if anything could ever be this good again
the only thing I'll ever ask of you
you've got to promise not to stop when I say when

breathe out so I can breathe you in
hold you in
and now I know you've always been
out of your head
out of my head I sang

My mood?

Slapping my bass and serenading the world. . .

No comments: