Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Must. . .never. . .eat. . .ribs. . .AGAIN!! I feel so sick. Hey people's who're reading this, its been quite the experience, really it was just quite the night. Oh what a night. . .I ate enough pork to be unclean by the Mosaic law for five weeks. Man, that was some good eating. My only hope is that it was all cooked good. Trichynosis is the last thing I need right now. . .or maybe that's what I need, they might pump my stomach then. And I could finally feel better. Breathe again and all that. Right. So I think I ate four racks of ribs, and I was going to break Kevin's record, but honestly, I'm glad I didn't. Kev's record was five, and I was on a roll until all that meat hit my stomach. Then, suddenly, common sense kicked in. And we all know what happens then. That's right, I stop thinking, and I go all primal. Not really, actually I just end up wishing I had something to stop me. Then Tremaine inspired me with the greatest saying ever, "Swallow your pride, not the pig!" And so I did. Believe it or not, pride was worse than the ribs. Speaking of which, I'm not even hungry today. I don't think I'll be hungry for the next three days. I gotta quit doing stuff like that this on days before I have to work. Anyway, that'll end Javann's thoughts for today. If you want something deep, check out some of the previous entries. October or September, both were good months actually. I'm going to go get something to drink, seeing how I can't eat anything just yet. Keep it real, riblets.

No comments: