Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Hey hey. Man, this weekend was uberhectic. There was so much to do and so little time to do it in. Fortunately, I've hit the break during school (YAY!!) and I'm now doing all things that are doable, and getting my rest and relaxation on in the process. So what exactly happened Sunday? Well, we hit up the skating rink, which is funny, because I can't skate and of course, I didn't. That was pretty cool, at least to an extent, there's nothing worse than realizing that your skating ability is the worse than a five year old's. I'd learn to skate, but well, its really not worth my time, and the wood burn that I have truly come to hate. Then we went to eat at O'Charly's that was pretty cool, had a half pound burger (most food for the smallest amount of money - Kevin) and I was gravely disappointed, cause it really wasn't all that. But it was medium well and by medium well, I mean it was pink. YAH!! But I was confident that the cook got it up to 125, and I've not started having any symptoms of E.Coli or cholera, so I guess I'm alright. Monday was pretty dull, not much to talk about. But you know, I've been making a bit of music, and writing a bit too, so expect to see some interesting stuff there. Anyway, this concludes the blog, have a great day!

No comments: