Thursday, November 27, 2003

Whoo!! Hey hey, people, its the man of the sore throat, once again reminding you to AVOID sicklings!! Avoid them like the plague, or one morning you'll wake up with a sore throat and serious sinus drainage. Actually, I think I have a sinus infection, since my throat's not very sore, and I've not got a fever, just a little drainage here and there. Either way, today is the day of all things getting shut down, so its not like i can cruise over to the doctor and get a checkup or any such nonsense. Just hit me this morning that there will be no cashing of my check at all (stupid day of closings!!) Well, the cool things going on involve the circuit overseers visit, more fun than a barrel of monkeys, that man. He's like butta (hahahahahahaha!!) Actually, he's really very great, a very funny man, and he and his wife are wonderful people. And I've only truly known them for what? Three days? Their names are Ron and Becky Emmerson, and they are spectacular, I don't really have enough adjectives to truly describe them, and if you have met (or meet them) you (will) know what I mean. D's headed to Indiana with Ashley so (if I can quote an anonymous source), "Ashley can show her man off to her friends." ROFL!! That oughta be fun for him, I'm going to call him while he's up there, and he'll probably think that I've lost my mind, because roam charges are nothing short of killer. Of course, roaming is what roaming does, and now I'm just babbling like a scared monkey with nothing left to say. Right. Anyway, that concludes today's semi deep thoughts, yeah, I know I promised candy and deep thoughts, and I missed on both counts. See if you can do better, spit your own intelligence if you will. . .

No comments: