Tuesday, November 11, 2003

What day is it? Tuesday? I'm so tired I can barely think straight. I'm at the point now where sleep is like a drug, and it feels so good you just want to lean back and enjoy it untill you can't feel your legs anymore. Yeah, that's where I am at the moment. How's the good life elswhere? I think I've mentioned the tiredness already, so I'll keep that to myself, but I've just pulled an all nighter. Why? Because, I'm just not that bright. That's the main reason. That will always be the reason for me doing anything. Because I'm just not that bright. Oh well, I'm sure one day, I will be bright, or at least some semblance of intelligence will seep into my brain. Something will seep in most definitely, because right now its about as blank as the expression on Farmer John's face after a decent meal. I feel so. . .Amish? Nah, tired. Yeah, that's the word I'm looking for.

No comments: