Thursday, November 27, 2003

Aight then, I'm back and I'm feeling pretty good. I think. . .maybe I'm just a figment of my imagination. So what am I thinking right now? I'm thinking a lot of things. So here's the randomness of the thoughts. For one thing, I'm thinking about getting contacts, its not really a I want to look better thing, I don't think I can look any better (take that how you want to) but I am sick of glasses in general. I take them off at the first chances I get, and I only really wear them to drive, so the cops don't try to give me more ticket than I deserve. I really want contact lenses but they're like thirty a month. And if there's one rule that I have, its I don't spend that much money on looking good. Or I guess I should say what I consider luxury items. Maybe that would fall under cosmetics. Of course, its not like i don't have the money, I could afford contacts, but if my only reason is that i'm sick of glasses, then really that's not much of a reason, since contacts ain't really my idea of low maintenance. My second thought has to do with cleats. I kinda want to buy a pair. I have no money for them. Well, I don't want to spend the money on them. Can you see the theme that's developing here? I want (item here), but I don't want to pay (amount here). I guess that's just the way things roll. If anyone has a size 13 or 14 cleats that I can borrow for this weekend, feel free to let me know. I promise they'll come back smelling good (at least!) So the third thought of this elongating blog is my car. The car is getting kinda expensive, I've got a ton of stuff to do to it, like the door handle, the backlight, the brake hoses, the engine mounts, the oil changes. . .the money I'm making is going straight into the car. I really really really really really wish I had a better job, something where I don't have to lift heavy stuff. I'm not against hard work, but I really enjoy it more when it's not for pennies. Everyone works for pennies, I guess, but some people are getting millions of pennies, and I'm really only getting hundreds. I think we should all get paid in pennies, and there's nothing better than copper. At least that's my thoughts. Anyway, there's my thoughts, take em or leave em. Feel free to spit your own intelligence. In fact, I encourage it.

No comments: