Sunday, November 02, 2003

Stacking the deck. Hey, ladies and gents. Its another beautiful night, and I'm here, and apparently, you're here too. So what should we do? Lets discuss the weekend. There was football to be had, and video games. The football game was fun, I guess, but the truth of the matter is, it was fun till this morning. When I got up this morning I was more pain than should be legally allowed in these here United States. Man, I couldn't move for about five minutes when I got up, and I couldn't think for about five more minutes. My dad told me to do something involving my unwashed masses (my laundry on the floor) and I had no idea what he said to me. I was just going with the flow. And we all know how much I enjoy that right? Right. . .so that was the morning thoughts for me. Then my afternoon thoughts consisted of me not wanting to go to work, there is nothing less fun than having to go to work when you feel like someone's attacking your body constantly with a steel bat. Not a wood one mind you, a steel bat. And that my friend, is a pain like no other. Well, there are other pains like it, but it really does feel like no other pain that I've ever known. Maybe that's because I'm a big whiny baby, and I guess I need to catch some cheese to go with my whine right? Right. Either way, I feel pretty good right now, barring the pain in my back. But that's expected right? Right. How many times have I said right? I lost count. You too? Most excellent. Anyway, lets call this a day, I'm going to go somewhere I can sit up straight and watch TV. Actually I'm just going to bed. Later, ladies and gents. Oh yeah, Jon if you catch this, I'm still formulating the verse. Catch me later aight?

No comments: