Monday, November 10, 2003

Okay, so its now officially another day. I'm supposed to be out in the garage, pouring my soul into paper and exposing my thoughts to the free medium that is paint, but instead here I am playing on the computer. Not to fear, all is not lost, I'm taking time to read much valuable information on the development of the internet. Why you may ask, seeing how this is perplexing stuff to consider. Well because, I have a test today. That's right, today, in about seven hours, give or take an hour. Of course, there could be nothing better, than making this test my wife, and slowly growing old together. I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds cool, so now I shall retire to the garage to paint. Feel free to spit some intelligence, and the first one to recognize the song lyrics contained in this blog will get either a hearty handshake or a free hug. Ole! Take it easy, milewalkers.

No comments: