Friday, November 07, 2003

Hey, ladies, gents, whatever's in between. I've done nothing but neglect the ol blog this week, and with good reason. I've been feeling liket total crap. And that's not just your regular brand of crap, I mean complete and total crap. Like last night, I ate an entire deep dish pizza (you know the kind they were advertising on TV, by DiGiorno) and I made the mistake of getting just pepperoni. Topped off with Limade, needless to say, I felt like I was going to die the next morning, I know I sound like an old man but acid reflux is a real problem and it plagues people everyday. There's not much else to be said about that. And that's pretty much been my whole week. . .okay. As far as thought goes, I've not had many or any at all, though I've had some cool dreams. Like either last night or the night before that I dreamed I was a Jedi (yeah I know again) and I was just wreaking havoc, and then I had to go fight Darth Vader, and that was a totally awesome fight. I kicked his butt, him and his little AT-PT's. I was deflecting lasers and then I started fighting Darth, and Skyler was there, he was Padawan, and he was fighting droids. That was quite the dream. The cool part is that I was in complete black, and looked extremely Matrix like. That my friend, is what I call a dream. Oh yeah, I also bought another pair of shades, and two games. I got Metropolis Street Racer, and Space Channel Five. Both cool games deserving of my time and my money. Well maybe not my money, but definitely my time. Either way, I'm going to call it a day for the moment, cause I'm now rambling without much to say. Take it easy folks.

No comments: