Wednesday, March 31, 2004

At what point are you too conceited? Is being conceited period bad, or is that more or less just being really confident? I guess I ask because I've been quoting Muhammed Ali, simply stating that I'm the greatest, not to mention I'm pretty too. You know what I realized while scrolling through my archives? I've not written a good short story in a long while. A very long while. Not to worry, I'll be sure to keep that in mind in the coming week. So here we are at Wednesday, and all I can think to ponder is whether or not I'm conceited. Yeah, its been that kind of a week. Lately, a lot of things have been going horribly wrong, but in all actuality, I'd imagine that is a good thing, or maybe a bad thing, its hard to say. Wait, how are things going horribly wrong a good thing? Well, its all been my car, so at least now my car is safe, but then again, I'm back in the hole I like to call debt. There's nothing better than knowing you've effectively wasted money on something that will probably require more of your time and money further down the line, to inevitably break, fall apart, or merely spite you. But in all honesty, a good deal of everything that's gone horribly wrong has been all my fault. And being all my fault is what I'm all about. Verily. (heh heh heh) Anyway, here's the end of the blog. Yes, I felt the need to announce that.
My mood?

Name the two other heroes and you might get a cookie. . .

No comments: