Monday, March 29, 2004

Late night posts. There's nothing better than that. Well, there's several things better than that. . .like say, fried chicken. Or macaroni and cheese. I like macaroni and cheese. Its incredibly italian and not really at the same time. Actually that's not why I like it. But anyway, due to a good deal of tiredness, I can't share the abundant thoughts of my head. But I'll leave an interesting song. Because I'm cool. Don't worry, tomorrow will find me in better mind and body, and hopefully I'll be able to type to my hearts content.

She calls me from the cold
Just when I was low, feeling short of stable
And all that she intends
And all she keeps inside, isn’t on the label
She says she’s ashamed
And can she take me for awhile
And can I be a friend, we’ll forget the past
But maybe I’m not able
And I break at the bend
We’re here and now, but will we ever be again
Cause I have found
All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade
Away again
She dreams a champagne dream
'Strawberry surprise' pink linen and white paper
lavender and cream
Fields of butterflies, reality escapes her
She says that love is for fools who fall behind
And I’m somewhere in between
I never really know
A killer from a savior
Til I break at the bend
It’s too far away for me to hold
It’s too far away...
Guess I’ll let it go
My mood?

Night time, and I'm still not calm. . .

No comments: