Friday, March 12, 2004

Neglect. Its definitely a seven letter word. And this previous week is the result of neglect. Neglect of my blog to be specific. So here we are. Its Friday, and there's nothing better than sitting here, stomach full of cereal and several glasses of water. This week was hectic to say the least, full of things to do and there's still tons more for me to do, but the plus side about this week is. . .actually, I don't think there is a plus side for this week. BUT!! I did get some sleep, and I saw my sister, spent some time with my father, and realized that my family isn't so bad. So in all actuality this week had been cool. By the way, Jeremy, I owe you an apology. I'll be sure to clarify later. Also, an EP. I call it, "If You Hate The World, Then You Should Go Home". Catchy no? No? Oh okay. But anyway, it's shaping up to be rather interesting. And weird. But interestingly weird is what I normally enjoy. That ends today's entry. Haven't really posted for a week or so, and I don't want to strain anything.
My mood?

Who cares? This is a convertible!

No comments: