Wednesday, March 17, 2004

So, I wrote this in economics class. Good news, it was before class. Bad news, it lasted well into class. I missed some stuff because I was writing this:

Its like being told that you don't exist.
You know its not you,
but what do you do,
when you realize that's something's amiss?
A miss who takes absolutely no notice,
doesn't pay any attention,
to the art of verbal retention.
How can I possibly ever show this,
young lady exactly what I already feel.
So much I've already done,
to convince her she's the one.
Yet she's not responsive to me still.
How much more time and energy should I invest,
when all I get is ignored?
She pretends she's bored,
but she's really just the one mentally at rest.
I don't think I'll ever make her understand,
the truth behind my words,
worms can't hope to speak to birds,
So she'll never know exactly who I am.

No comments: