Monday, March 01, 2004

Yay, the weekend's over. It feels like every Monday, I'm thrilled with the fact that the weekend has ended. Its really great fun, fun for everyone involved, but its also filled with the incredible lack of sleep. And yes, the lack of sleep in truly incredible. This weekend saw more than I care to recount, but I can't pretend that I can't think, since this is Monday. So what exactly happened this weekend? My friend, Scott, got married. That was something to see, and as Jeremy pointed out this weekend as well, the definitive highlight was dancing to Bjork at the wedding reception. Definitive, indeed. Then Sunday, I went to see off my friend Kyle, who's headed to New York for four months. Have fun man, and be sure to watch the video. That video is going to be the key to survival. The key!! Or maybe it'll not be. Then I learned that the idea of eating cereal with other people that you hardly know is spreading. I've enticed the masses, and soon the world will seek out people they hardly know to eat cereal with them simultaneously. I'm so drunk with my power of partipulation. I think I explained that somewhere. If not, there's always tomorrow, and you can bet your bottom dollar, that uh, hmmm. . .I'm not sure how that ends. Anyway, that was my weekend in an extremely small nutshell. This weekend was full of thoughts, and I'll be the first to share them with whoever cares to read. Mainly, my thoughts were focused on the human mind. The human mind is without a doubt one of the most intriguing and complex gifts that we have. Not just from a biological viewpoint. Though really, I have to admit, I'm not all that shocked or impressed by it from a physiological standpoint. Really, our mind is synonymous to a system of living wires, all of which can be formed from point to point, simply by what we see hear, or think. All of our memories are dependent upon those wires staying uncorroded. That's not impressive at all. (sarcasm of course) But the fact that the mind can be so versatile will always impress me. It can produce a vast range of emotions, so many that we have a hard time understanding HOW we feel from time to time. Love, hate, anger, sadness, fondness, warmth, joy, peacefulness, all of those feelings emanate from our brain, due to a series of synapses, firing and responding due to what we've just experienced. What I see and experience is vastly different from what other people see and experience, even though we're similar from a biological standpoint. Two people can see the same person, and one person may find that other person to be the most beautiful person that he/she has ever seen. The other person maybe literally repulsed. Its all due to our minds. I'm also shocked by the range of thought that the mind is capable of. One person can have thoughts of world peace and bunnies, and then devious thoughts of hatred and revenge, in the course of three to four minutes. I know it can because I've done it. All in all, that's the best thought I can get out for such morning as this. Don't worry, I'll be sure to "step correct" come Tuesday, or the next blog will be my last! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . .yeah I don't get it either. I was going to share poetry, but why not go to poetry.com and search for Javann Jones. There's plenty there for your Javann-reading needs.

My mood?

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings. . .was a really horrid book.

No comments: